Axiom Project Services is always looking for opportunities to speak with skilled individuals regarding potential employment. If you have experience with project/study management, project engineering, construction management, contracts and procurement, project controls management, estimating, cost controls, or planning and scheduling please send your resume and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Positions Available
Project Controls – Planning and Cost Engineers
Axiom Project Services is a successful, specialist consultancy firm that provides project management, estimating, planning and cost control services to clients developing projects in the resources and energy sector through concept, feasibility and execution phases.
To sustain its growing business, Axiom is seeking professionals who have already begun a career in project controls, or who are willing to learn and gain experience in project planning and cost engineering.
Candidates must be prepared to work locally in Brisbane, at our clients offices, or on-site which may involve temporary relocation or working on a fly-in, fly-out roster basis. Remuneration uplifts are applied to suit the assigned site conditions. The work will vary across a portfolio of engineering and construction projects. Ideal candidates will have:
• Some experience in engineering/construction projects
• An engineering or project management degree
• Eligibility for professional engineering registration
• A desire to gain on-the-job training and further their experience in project controls disciplines
• Excellent communication, numeracy and team skills.
Successful candidates will work in a full time/permanent capacity, have the opportunity for promotion in line with their developed skills, and create a rewarding career within a dynamic professional firm. If you are interested in a career with Axiom, please send your CV to: email@example.com.
Axiom Project Services is a specialist consultancy firm that provides project management, cost estimation, cost control and project planning services to clients developing engineering and construction projects in the resources, energy and infrastructure sectors.
To sustain our growing business, Axiom is seeking an IT professional to lead its system development initiatives and provide broad IT support for the business.
The work will involve:
- Developing and improving specialist project controls systems based on Excel VBA, SQL databases, SharePoint and web applications.
- Setting up and maintaining cloud-based platforms (AWS) for shared applications and databases
- Data analysis and dashboard development (Power BI)
- Secondment on client assignments to set up, develop and maintain project controls systems
- Maintaining the company IT assets, software licenses and providing general IT support
Candidates must be prepared to work in our Brisbane office, at our clients offices in the Brisbane area. The role will have flexibility to work remotely when appropriate. Part time, contract or casual roles will also be considered.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel VBA or VB / VB.NET programming (object oriented programming, error handling, modularised code, ActiveX Data Objects experience)
- Experience in SQL databases (advanced queries, stored procedures, database security and configuration, ideally with SQL Server Management Studio or MS Access)
- Experience in SharePoint, Power Query, cloud services (AWS or Azure).
- Experience in data analysis and data visualisation (Power BI)
- A Master in Software Engineering or Computer Sciences
- International work exposure experience
- Exposure to engineering/project based environment desirable but not mandatory
- A desire to gain experience in project controls disciplines
- Excellent communication, numeracy and team skills
- Experience with Power Apps / Power Automate is a plus
The successful candidate will work in a full time/permanent capacity, have the opportunity for promotion in line with their developed skills, and create a rewarding career within a dynamic professional firm.